Upkeepr Version 1.9 Release Notes
Date: Monday, 26 April 2021
Location: Alexandria, VA, USA
Version 1.9 introduces long awaited apps in the app stores, a new notification type, and some minor UI tweaks to improve usability.
• New Registration and Login – We changed our Registration and Login provider. If you still want to log in with email and password, you may have to register again. (Don’t forget to check your email for a verification message!) Or, if your old account email matches what you use in your Apple ID or Google account, you can log in with one of those with just a touch.
• New Notification: Activities Assigned to Me – For group accounts, you can get notified in email when another member assigns an activity to you. You won’t get a message if you assign it to yourself, though. Configuration looks like this:
You can choose to get the email instantly or get a list of assigned activities at a scheduled day and time.
Notification settings can be found here: https://app.upkeepr.com/settings/notifications
• Save button – When creating new items and activities, the main button will default to Save so you can make other changes like adding custom fields right away. For activities, you might want to check out the Suggestions links to help complete your task.
• Activity updates – A number of bugs were fixed related to caching activities for performance and showing you the latest info.
• Blank screens – After your app goes idle, sometimes a blank screen would appear before refreshing the security token that required a refresh or restarting the app. We’ve fixed that little issue.
• Mobile App Improvements – We’re working on little tweaks to improve the usability of the app on mobile devices.
• Upkeepr Pro – Features for professional services companies who provide maintenance for their customers.