Upkeepr Version 1.10 Release Notes
Date: Tuesday, 30 June 2021
Location: Alexandria, VA, USA
Version 1.10 brings additional attachment types for images, video, and PDF files.
• Attach PDF Files – You can now upload PDF files as attachments to items and activities. And, once uploaded, you can view the PDF attachment in a new browser tab by clicking or tapping the PDF file icon.
• Attach Video Files – You can also upload video files as attachments to items and activities. We currently support AVI, MOV, M1V, 3GP, OGG, and WEBM file types. As with images and PDFs, once uploaded, you can view video attachments by clicking/tapping their icons.
• Mobile Item and Activity Info Views – Change views on your Item or Activity with the drop-down selection, which makes better use of space than the old tab controls. Also, this new layout makes the Customize switch label visible on smaller screen so you can see when you can customize the information displayed.
• Activity Updates – Some minor bugs were fixed related to caching info and refreshing lists.
• Common Info Fields – We’ll soon have standard fields for information common to standard item types.
• Upkeepr Pro – Features for professional services companies who provide maintenance for their customers.