Upkeepr Version 1.13 Release Notes
Date: Wednesday 18 August 2021
Location: Alexandria, VA, USA
Version 1.13 brings our first major new feature: Vendors. You can keep a list of your favorite product vendors or service providers in our special Vendors tab. Plus, you can keep a list of specific vendors for each activity, so you know who you used to get something done, can easily reference them for your recurring activity, and have their contact information at your fingertips – from anywhere.
• Vendor List for each Account – You can now keep a list of vendors (product vendors and service providers), complete with important contact information and image, PDF, and video attachments.
• Vendor List for each Activity – Once you’ve added vendors to your account, you can associate that vendor with an activity. Just edit your activity, go to the Vendors tab, and select the vendor you want related. Once the vendor is added, you can click the icons to access contact information, or click anywhere else on the card to open the vendor details.
• Default Descriptions – We fixed a little bug where old descriptions were shown after you changed an item’s type. You probably don’t do this very often, but it’s working now, nonetheless.
• Upkeepr Premium – We’re adding a premium subscription model and raising the limits on the number of attachments you can upload for an Item or Activity for Premium users. Next, we’ll work on ways you can earn a Premium subscription, so you don’t have to pay for it.
• Upkeepr Pro – Features for professional Service Providers who provide maintenance for their customers are coming soon. We’re rolling this out to Beta customers now, so Contact us if you are a Service Provider and want early access!